1/2-13 x 12 Wedge Anchor Mech Galv (25) . WEDGE-ALL® wedge anchors are a non-bottom bearing, wedge style expansion anchor for use in solid concrete or grout-filled masonry. A one-piece clip ensures uniform holding capacity that increases as tension is applied. The threaded stud version is available in eight diameters and multiple lengths. A single size tie-wire version is available for wire supported fixtures. Threaded studs are set by tightening the nut.
Download Simpson WEDGE-ALL® Technical Data
Download Simpson WEDGE-ALL® Material Safety Data Sheet
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.