Sorry, this product is currently out of stock.
1/2-20 x 1 1/4 A563 Hex Coupling Nut Zinc . A double chamfered hex nut used to join to externally threaded parts of equal diameter and pitch, often two pieces of threaded rod. Manufactured from 1010 - 1018 equivalent steel. Hardness = Rockwell B68 - C32 Tensile strength = 60,000 psi. minimum. Note - there is no single standard for coupling nut dimensions. These values are offered as a guide; deviations from these specifications may occur.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.