1/4 x 1 1/4 Phillips Pan Wall-Dog™ Light Duty Anchors Brass - Carton (500) . The Powers Wall-Dog™ is the industry’s first all steel one-piece screw anchor, which features high-profile threads for easy fastening into wallboard and other masonry base materials. Its deep cutting, corkscrew-like threads provide for smooth entry and a powerful hold, and when removed the Wall-Dog leaves a much smaller hole than toggles or other systems. For aesthetic appearances, the Wall-Dog is available in five color finishes: White, Chrome, Black, Brass and Bronze. It is also available in five head styles: Hex, Wafer, Robertson, Oval and Pan.
For fastening into wallboard or wood, no pre-drilling is required. The anchor is inserted through the fixture and screwed in with an ordinary Phillips screwdriver or screw gun. Fastening into concrete, hollow or grout-filled block, brick and plaster requires a pre-drilled 3/16” ANSI hole. Powers Wall-Dog™ anchors are ideal for light to medium duty ancho
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.