1/4 x 2 Simpson Strong-Drive® SDS Heavy-Duty Connector Screw - Carton (1300) . • Designed for installation in Simpson Strong-Tie® structural connectors as well as wood-to-wood applications • Type-17 tip for fast starts, no pre-drilling required in most applications • Patented 4CUT™ 4-corner thread form greatly reduces driving torque • Double-barrier coating provides corrosion resistance equivalent to hot-dip galvanization • Head is stamped with the Simpson Strong-Tie “No Equal” sign and fastener length for easy identification after installation • A low-speed 1/2" drill with a 3/8" hex driver is the recommended tool for installation • Code listed under ICC-ES ESR-2236
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.