1 1/2-6 Slotted Hex Nut Zinc Plated . Hex nut with opposed slots cut into the top of the nut through the centers of the flats. The slots are on the end opposite the bearing surface. The slots are for the insertion of a cotter pin to secure the nut when used with a drilled shank fastener. Nuts are made from a low-carbon steel which conforms to the following chemical composition requirements: Carbon-0.47% max, Phosphorous-0.12% max, Sulfur-0.23% max. Hardness is Rockwell C32 maximum and proof load is 72,000 psi.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.