1 1/8-7 Finished Hex Nut SS 316 (A4) . Finished Hex Nuts in 316 stainless steel are for use with stainless steel bolts or screws with a specified minimum tensile strength equal or less than the specified proof stress of the mating nut. 316 stainless steel differs from 18-8 by it's molybdenum content (2-3%) and a higher nickel content (10-14%). This gives 316 stainless steel a higher degree of corrosion resistance and superior strength at raised temperatures.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.