1/16 x 2 Cotter Pin Zinc Plated . These cotter pins consist of a double bodied pin formed from half-round wire, a loop at one end of which provides a head. The finished part has one end of the wire extending beyond the other end, with a chiseled point. Cotter pins are used to anchor various assemblies by insertion into a drilled hole of a shaft or pin and spreading the points to hold the assembly in position. When used with castle or slotted nuts, it becomes a safety locking device. Manufactured from 1005 - 1010 low carbon steel, each prong of the cotter pin will be capable of withstanding being bent back upon itself once with no visible indication of fracture occurring at the point of the bend.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.