1/2-13 Cap Nut 18-8 SS . Typically manufactured from either low carbon steel or stainless steel, cap nuts, also referred to as acorn nuts are used to cover exposed bolt ends and add a finished appearance. ;These stainless steel cap nuts are composed of a hex nut and top cap consisting of 18% chromium and 8% nickel for corrosion resistance. Good for exterior and most marine applications.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.