1/2-13 Grade 2 Finished Hex Nut Hot Dipped Galvanized . Grade 2 Finished Hex Nuts are manufactured from low carbon steel, 1008-1010 for diameters up to 1 inch (cold-formed) and 1045 steel for diameters over 1 inch (hot-formed). Material is manufactured to meet or exceed ASTM A563 Grade A. Zinc plated material will meet or exceed ASTM F1941. Hot-Dip Galvanized material will meet or exceed ASTM A563. Hot-Dip Galvanized nuts are over tapped per ASTM A563. Hardness requirements of HRB 68 - HRC 32 are met or exceeded. Proof load strength of 90,000 psi minimum is met for plain or zinc plated material, 68,000 psi for Hot-Dip Galvanized material.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.