1/2-13 x 7 STRONG-BOLT® 2 Cracked and Uncracked Concrete Wedge Anchor 316 Stainless Steel(25) .
- Category 1 anchor classification: The Strong-Bolt 2 anchor received classification as a Category 1 anchor, which is established by performance in reliability tests in accordance with AC193 and ACI355.2 test criteria. Category 1 is the highest attainable anchor category for reliability.
- Tri-segmented clip: Each segment adjusts independently, increasing follow-up expansion should the hole increase in size as a result of a crack.
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: Enables clip to undercut into the concrete thereby increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur.
- The 3/8" anchor solution approved for 3 ¼" concrete thickness: The Strong-Bolt 2 anchor can be installed in cracked concrete with a minimum thickness of 3 ¼", including concrete-over-metal decking.
- High-strength alloy clip on carbon-steel anchors: This special alloy clip offers improved performance.
- Standard (ANSI) fractional anchor: Fit
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.