1/2-20 Grade 8 Nylon Insert Locknut Yellow Zinc Plated . Threads are molded into the nylon insert locking the bolt into place. Nylon Insert Lock Nuts typically have a cased metal outside formed into a hex pattern easily torqued by a wrench or socket. Type NE Grade C. ASME B1.1 UNC and UNF Class 2B thread requirements. Yellow Zinc offers a modest amount of corrosion resistance, slightly higher than that of clear zinc.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.