1/2-20 x 5 Grade 5 Hex Cap Screw Zinc Plated . Grade 5 Hex Cap Screws are manufactured from medium carbon steel. Our Grade 5 material meets or exceeds SAE J429 Grade 5 specifications. All products are manufactured with rolled threads. Zinc plated material meets or exceeds ASTM F1941. Typical hardness on diameters 1/4 to 1 inch is HRC 25-34. On diameters over 1 inch to 1 1/2 hardness will range from HRC 19-30. Tensile strength for diameters 1/4 to 1 inch is a minimum of 120,000 psi and for diameters over 1 inch to 1 1/2, 105,000 psi.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.