1/2-20 x 6 Grade 8 Hex Cap Screw Yellow Zinc Plated . Grade 8 Hex Cap Screws are manufactured from medium carbon alloy steel. In diameters 1/4 to 1 1/2 inches our Grade 8 material meets or exceeds SAE J429 Grade 8 specifications. Diameters over 1 1/2 inches meet or exceed ASTM A354 Grade BD. All material is manufactured with rolled threads. Yellow zinc plated bolting will meet or exceed ASTM F1941. Typical hardness on diameters 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches is HRC 33-39. On diameters over 2 1/2 inches, hardness will range from HRC 31-39. Tensile strength on diameters 1/4 to 2 1/2 inches is a minimum of 150,000 psi. Diameters over 2 1/2 inches have a meet a minimum of 140,000 psi.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.