1/4-20 x 2 1/4 Carriage Bolt SS 18-8 (A2) . 18-8 stainless steel carriage bolts are manufactured to meet or exceed ANSI B18.5 and will have a typical composition of 18% chromium and 8% nickel. These percentages exist in 303, 304 and 305 series stainless steels so 18-8 is used at times to designate any and all of those alloy groups. 18-8 stainless steel offers good corrosion resistance and machines easily but will over time stain in coastal environments. They are also acceptable for use in ACQ pressure-treated lumber.
- Drill size 1/4
- Head diameter 0.594 - 0.563
- Head height 0.145 - 0.125
- Head type Round
- Length under head 2 1/4
- Material 18-8 Stainless Steel
- Meets exceeds ASME B18.5
- Neck type Square
- Square height 0.156 - 0.125
- Square width 0.260 - 0.245
- Tensile strength 100,000 - 150,000 psi
- Thread size 1/4-20
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.