1/4-20 x 3 1/2 Hex Draw Bolt Zinc Plated . Draw bolts are used for joining counter tops. The assembly produces an even clamping force for superior holding power of both miter and butt joints without twisting or buckling. They are also referred to as counter top draw bolts, joint fasteners and joint draw assemblies. Draw bolts are supplied complete and no other parts are needed. The assembly, which is fast and easy to use, consists of three pieces; a hex bolt and two flat metal plates. One plate is unthreaded and acts as a washer under the bolt's head. The other plate IS threaded and serves as the nut. Draw bolt length is the length of the hex bolt, which is measured from under the head to the threaded end of the bolt.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.