1/4 x 1 1/2 Nail-in Anchor Mushroom Stainless Steel (100). The Zamac Nailin™ is a nail drive anchor which has a body formed from Zamac alloy. Drive nails are stainless steel. The anchor can be used in concrete, block, brick or stone. A corrosion resistant Zamac alloy is used to form the anchor body with a mushroom head. The anchor can be used for light duty, tamper resistant applications. This anchor is not recommended for applications overhead.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.