1/4 x 1 1/4 Phillips Pan Wall-Dog™ Light Duty Anchors Zinc Plated - Box (100) . The Wall-Dog™ is an all steel, one-piece screw anchor, which features high-profile threads for easy fastening into wallboard and other masonry base materials. The deep cutting, corkscrew-like threads provide for smooth entry and a powerful hold. When removed, the Wall-Dog™ leaves a much smaller hole than toggles or other systems. For aesthetic appearances, the Wall-Dog™ is available in two color finishes: white and zinc; and in two head styles; pan and oval. For fastening into wallboard or wood, no pre-drilling is required - the anchor is inserted through the fixture and screwed in with an ordinary Phillips screwdriver. Fastening into concrete, hollow or grout-filled concrete masonry, brick and plaster requires a pre-drilled hole using a 3/16” ANSI bit. Wall-Dog™ anchors are ideal for light to medium duty anch
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.