1/4 x 4 Flat Split Drive Anchor Mech Galv(100) . The Split Drive Anchor is a one-piece anchor with a split-type expansion mechanism on the working end. As the anchor is driven into the hole, the expansion mechanism compresses and exerts force against the walls of the hole. This anchor can be installed in concrete, grout-filled block and stone. Made of heat-treated carbon steel and available in both zinc plated and mechanically galvanized finishes.
Download Simpson Split Drive Anchor Technical Data
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.