10-16 x 3/4 Phillips Pan Self Drill Screw Zinc Plated . Phillips pan head tapping screw , spaced or unified threads, and a #3 or #4 drill point. Designed to drill through steel to attach wood to metal. AISI 1022 or equivalent steel. Rockwell C50-56. Meets F.I.P.-1000.7 for torsional strength & drill speed. Meets ASTM A 510 for carbon steel manufacturing. Zinc plating meets ASTM B-117 for salt spray corrosion. Manufactured to SAE J78 for dimensional specifications.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.