10-24 x 1/2 Socket Set Screw Cup Point 18-8 (A2) Stainless Steel . A headless screw threaded the entire length. It has a hexagonal drive at one end and a cup-shaped indentation at the other end. The cup point is the most used style set screw. Designed for fast, permanent and semi-permanent location of parts on shafts with hardness differential of 10-15 Rockwell C points and where cutting in of cup edge on the shaft is acceptable. Stainless Steel 18-8 (A2).
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.