2 1/2-8 A194 2H Heavy Hex Nut Plain . A194 2H Heavy Hex Nuts are manufactured from 1045 steel to meet or exceed ASTM A194 Grade 2H. Hot-Dip Galvanized material will meet or exceed ASTM A153 and/or ASTM F2329. Galvanized nuts are over tapped per ASTM A563. Typical hardness is HRC 24-35 for diameters up to 1 1/2 inches, HRB 95 - HRC 35 for diameters over 1 1 1/2 inches. Proof load strength is 175,000 psi.
- Finish Plain
- Grade 2H
- Height 2 29/64
- Material Carbon Steel
- Meets exceeds ASTM A194
- Rockwell hardness HRC 24-35
- Thread direction Right Hand
- Thread type UN
- Type Heavy
- Width 3 7/8
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.