3/4-10 Nylon Insert Locknut Zinc Plated . Nylon insert locknuts are hex nuts with a nylon-filled collar. When a screw reaches the collar, the threads and nylon form a tight, frictional fit restricting movement of the screw when it is subjected to vibration. Designed to be used with like-material machine screws and bolts, nylon insert locknuts can be reused more times than a two-way reversible nut, however, nylon will begin to deteriorate at temperatures of 150°-350°F so they are not recommended for high temperature service. Typical hardness will reach a maximum of Rockwell C28. Nuts are manufactured to meet a proof load of 90,000 psi minimum.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.