3/4-16 x 10 L9 Hex Cap Screw Yellow Zinc Plated Domestic USA (40) . L9® High Tensile Strength Hex Cap Screws are designed for use in high stress, severe service environments. The highest mechanical strength off-the-shelf fastening system available, its special features control torque-tension characteristics to develop high clamp loads when using properly controlled tightening methods. Brighton Best manufactures L9® bolting from AISI alloy steels. L9® components are fabricated from high-grade alloy steel AISI 8640H on state-of-the-art equipment right here in the USA. All hex cap screws are tested to meet ASTM F606 standards for hardness, classification, fit and elongation. Plating for bolts is Yellow Zinc with a .0002" thick minimum to ASTM B633 Type 2 Class 5 SCI. 180,000 psi minimum tensile strength.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.