3/4 x 4 Titen HD Concrete Anchor Zinc Plated (10) . The TITEN HD® anchor is a patented, high-strength screw anchor for concrete and masonry. It is designed for optimum performance in both cracked and uncracked concrete; a requirement that the 2006 IBC places on post-installed anchors. The high strength, easy to install TITEN HD® anchor has been tested and shown to provide outstanding performance in cracked and uncracked concrete under both static and seismic loading conditions. The self-undercutting, non-expansion characteristics of the TITEN HD® anchor make it ideal for structural applications, even at reduced edge distances and spacings. Recommended for permanent dry, interior, non-corrosive environments or temporary outdoor applications.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.