3/4 x 6 Hex Lag Screw Zinc Plated . Hex Lag Screws are manufactured from low carbon steel to meet SAE J429 Grade 1. Lag screws longer than 12 inches will have a minimum thread length of 50% of the screw length up to a maximum of 8 inches. Zinc plated material will meet or exceed ASTM F1941. Hot-Dip Galvanized material will meet or exceed ASTM A153. Typical hardness is HRB 70-100. Tensile strength (not pull out) will meet a minimum of 60,000 psi.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.