3/8-16 Cap Nut Nickel . Typically manufactured from either low carbon steel or stainless steel, cap nuts, also referred to as acorn nuts are used to cover exposed bolt ends and add a finished appearance. These carbon steel cap nuts are composed of a hex nut and a top cap manufactured from 1006 to 1010 carbon steel. They are nickel plated for appearance.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.