3/8-16 x 7 STRONG-BOLT® 2 Cracked and Uncracked Concrete Wedge Anchor 316 Stainless Steel(50)
|1 to 11||$497.52|
Regular price$497.52 USD
- $100 orders ship FREE
- In stock
- Inventory on the way
3/8-16 x 7 STRONG-BOLT® 2 Cracked and Uncracked Concrete Wedge Anchor 316 Stainless Steel(50) .
- Category 1 anchor classification: The Strong-Bolt 2 anchor received classification as a Category 1 anchor, which is established by performance in reliability tests in accordance with AC193 and ACI355.2 test criteria. Category 1 is the highest attainable anchor category for reliability.
- Tri-segmented clip: Each segment adjusts independently, increasing follow-up expansion should the hole increase in size as a result of a crack.
- Dual embossments on each clip segment: Enables clip to undercut into the concrete thereby increasing follow-up expansion should a crack occur.
- The 3/8" anchor solution approved for 3 ¼" concrete thickness: The Strong-Bolt 2 anchor can be installed in cracked concrete with a minimum thickness of 3 ¼", including concrete-over-metal decking.
- High-strength alloy clip on carbon-steel anchors: This special alloy clip offers improved performance.
- Standard (ANSI) fractional anchor: Fit
Most orders placed with us ship in 1-3 business days. More details here on how you can check on the status of your order.
All of our item images are accurate representative images of the product category, however, due to the limitless variations in thread patterns, finishes, and other variables that exist with fasteners, bits and cutting tools, they are representative images only.