5/16-18 Nylon Insert Locknut 316 Stainless Steel . 316 stainless steel hex nut with a nylon-filled collar at its back end. When a screw reaches the collar, the threads and nylon form a tight, frictional fit, restricting movement of the screw when it is subjected to vibration. Designed to be used with like-material machine screws and bolts. It is able to be reused more times than a two-way reversible nut, however, nylon will begin to deteriorate at temperatures from 150? - 350?. 18-8 stainless steel is best for applications where corrosion resistance is required.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.