5/16-18 x 1 1/2 Hanger Bolt Fully Threaded Zinc Plated . Bolt with threaded areas at both ends--lag screw thread at one end and unified thread at the other. Standard hanger bolts are designed for insertion into a predrilled pilot hole. The end of the wood thread is designed as a taper which is threaded all the way to its blunt tip. Designed to hang material from wooden structures. The lag is wrenched into the wood and the assembly is completed after applying a nut. Used for suspending electrical wiring and sheet metal. Also common in the furniture industry.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.