5/16 x 1 1/4 Fender Washer Zinc Plated . A fender washer, though similar in shape to a standard washer, differs in that the outside diameter is traditionally much larger in proportion to the center hole. With this design, a fender washer can be placed under the head of a bolt or nut to help distribute forces applied when tightening. Its oversized outside diameter also provides more bearing surface for the load of the fastener—distributing the load further on soft or thin materials. Fender washers are commonly used in automotive, sheet metal, plumbing and electrical applications.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your delivery date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $25 or more ship free.