7/16-14 Grade 5 Finished Hex Nut Zinc Plated . Grade 5 Finished Hex Nuts are manufactured from medium carbon steel to meet or exceed SAE J429 Grade 5. Material is manufactured with rolled threads. Zinc plated material will meet or exceed ASTM F1941. Typical hardness is HRC 25-34 on diameters of 1/4 to 1 inch, HRC 19-30 on diameters of 1 to 1 1/2 inches. Tensile strength on diameters of 1/4 to 1 inch will meet a minimum of 120,000 psi and 105,000 psi on diameters of 1 to 1 1/2 inches.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.