8-32 x 1 1/4 Phillips Pan Machine Screw Zinc Plated . A straight shank fastener with external threads designed to go through a hole or nut that is pre-tapped to form a mating thread for the screws. Machine screws form a fastening superior in strength to spaced thread screws. These machine screws are manufactured from AISI 1006-1022 or equivalent steel with a hardness of Rockwell B70-B100 and a *60,000 psi minimum tensile strength. *Steel machine screws which have a nominal diameter smaller than #4 are not subject to tensile testing. #4 and #5 machine screws which are shorter than 1/2 inch are not subject to tensile testing. Steel machine screws of diameters #6 to 1/2 inch inclusive, which are shorter than 1/2 inch are not subject to tensile testing.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.