8 x 2 Phillips Flat Wood Screw 18-8 SS . Stainless steel wood screws are tapered along the threaded portion of the shank for optimal holding power in wood. A smooth partial shank or shoulder helps prevent splitting and allows the screw to pull the two pieces of wood together for a tight fitting connection or joint. The stainless steel material is also compatible with ACQ treated lumber.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.