M24-3.00 Finished Hex Nut DIN 934 A2 (18-8) Stainless Steel - Metric . Finished Hex Nuts in 18-8 stainless steel are for use with stainless steel bolts or screws with a specified minimum tensile strength equal or less than the specified proof stress of the mating nut. 18-8 nuts are characterized as having a chromium content of 18% and nickel content of 8-10%.
- How quickly can I receive this item?
- Great question! Just add your items to your cart. Proceed to checkout. Select a shipping method and you will see your estimated ship date.
- Where is this item made?
- Unless specifically indicated as "domestic USA" in the product details, all of our products are import material.
- What if I need to return this item?
- Not a problem at all. Send it back anytime! We have a "no hassle" return policy.
- Do you offer free shipping?
- We sure do! All orders of $100 or more ship free.