My package shows delivered but it's not here?
Unfortunately in the world of shipping there can be discrepancies in what the shipper's tracking information indicates and reality. Just know this...we will make sure you're taken care of in the event of a shipping issue.
If your tracking information indicates that your package has been delivered but you can't find it, do the following:
- Verify the shipping address on your order
- Look for any type of notice of attempted delivery
- Check around the delivery location
- Look to see if someone else accepted the delivery
- Wait 36 hours. Packages will often show as "delivered" while still in transit, particularly in rural areas
- Contact Us